PSYCHICS TREATED AS PSYCHOTIC & MADE NON-PSYCHIC
- Patients who say they are psychic, experience anything psychic, and even study the psychic are falsely called psychotic and schizophrenic. The psychiatric drugs they are forced on make them less psychic and less affected by the psychic realm.
NO SEPARATION FROM RELIGION
- Bibles are on display for reading
- Sunday church services are on the only TV available for all patients to share in the common room
- Pastors and nuns walk around talking and leading groups which are religious
- Names and philosophies of hospitals are Christian
- Walls have Christian words, images, etc...
SPY & MILITARY OPERATIONS TREATED AS UNREAL
- All covert and overt spy and military situations (including police) are falsely treated by psychiatric staff as delusional, paranoia, and psychosis, and no investigation is ever performed, when such situations do sometimes occur. And if people tell the regular police about such situations, they get falsely arrested into psychiatry.
QUESTIONNAIRES NOT GIVEN
- Detailed questionnaires are not given to assess for any of the diseases
- Usually only one or two, if any, questions are asked in the psych wards
- Diagnosis reliant on what other people said about the patient outside of the hospital and the physical appearance and 'behavior' of the patient
MISDIAGNOSIS IS TOO HIGH
- Staff in psych wards are not using questionnaires, not asking sufficient questions to clients, and not using the clients' answers to questions asked to them
- Staff in psych wards listen to other people other than the patient in diagnosis
- Staff do not use the results of any tests and/or do not have biological proof of any diseases that they diagnose
- Staff don't know how to analyze clients at all, not by watching them or by giving them activities to do in order to analyze them
- Staff do not use video footage as proof of clients' behavioral problem and potential disease
FORCED PSYCHIATRY & PSYCHIATRIC DRUGGING
- People are currently falsely forced into for-profit and government in-patient psychiatric hospitals and out-patient psychiatric clinics, plus psychiatrically drugged against their will, with secret, closed government courts and police involved, which is against internationally human rights and torture laws, according to the United Nations.
LOSS OF PETS BECAUSE OF HOSPITALIZATION
- People who enter either forced or non-forced, short-term or long-term (but especially forced, long-term) psychiatric hospitalization often lose their pets to death or running away from not being fed and taken care of.
PSYCHOTRONICS USED ON CLIENTS
- Psychiatric hospital have and are using advanced psychotronic technology to harm, help and manipulate their clients. The technology is found on the ceilings in bedrooms, in hallways, common rooms, under the beds in bedrooms, and inside the psychiatric drugs themselves, as nanobots. It is suspected that when clients are victims of the psychiatric hospital suffering from medical malpractice and not having the disease for which there is no biological proof of having, the client is psychotronically attacked to get neurological and psychiatric diseases to help the hospital from being sued. And it is suspected that the brain scans are used to later find the clients psychotronically.
PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE SCI-FI ARE FORCED INTO PSYCHAITRY
- People who experience anything sci-fi and fantasy (like in the tv shows and movies, such as time travel, shapeshifting, superpowers, ghosts, witchcraft, etc...) and tells about it, gets forced into psychiatry and falsely diagnosed with psychosis.
PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE PSYCHOTRONICS ARE FORCED INTO PSYCHAITRY
- People who experience psychotronic attacks and manipulations or control and tell about it, get forced into psychiatry and falsely diagnosed with psychosis.
STAFF WITH NO ABILITY TO ANALYZE CLIENTS
- Psychiatric hospital staff have no ability to analyze clients' lives, lifestyles, mindsets, personalities, problems, etc... and have no activities designed to do such inside their psych wards. They just leave the clients to color plants, animals, or abstract images with crayons like preschoolers or do other such activities that don't allow individuality of expression and don't display anything about the clients' lives.
HOMELESS & UNEMPLOYED TREATED AS PSYCHIATRIC
- Homeless and unemployed people (especially long-term ones) are falsely being treated as psychiatric patients and even forced into psychiatry against their will just for being so, with staff not able to understand that there are many non-psychiatric reasons for homelessness and unemployment.
CONTACTING FAMILY AGAINST CLIENTS WISHES
- Psychiatric hospitals often falsely contact and talk extensively with the family members of their forced clients against their clients' wishes for them to not do so in order to get a diagnosis by asking questions. They do this outside of a court setting and clients don't get to refute what the family members say.
STAFF DON'T WARN ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS OF DRUGS
- Psychiatric hospital staff never warn clients about the negative side effects of the psychiatric drugs.
NOT TELLING CLIENTS WHY THEY ARE FORCE HOSPITALIZED
- Many times, psychiatric hospital staff never tell their forced clients why they are even there. In these situations, it may only be obvious if clients look at the novels available to read, ask other clients why they are there, or pay attention to the question asked sometimes when taking the forced psychiatric drug(s). The clients' behavior is never discussed.
GIVING TOO LOW-LIFE SKILLED OF LIFE ADVICE
- Often, psychiatric staff, if they do give life advice at all, give way too in low in life skills of advice to their clients, which is useless, worse than the life advice the client already knows, and/or is unrelated to their clients' life problems. For example, psychiatric staff very often tell their clients to write in paper notebooks as a diary as advice (this is even the only advice they ever give sometimes), when the client already uses a computer to write about their own life, writes and publishes full novels about their own life, and has an online blog about their life for all people in the world to read, which is higher life skilled than just writing in a paper diary. Staff also talk about their own life problems to clients, which are worse and/or unrelated to the clients' problems. And staff even falsely use outdated, un-professionally recognized Freudian theories with clients. The staffs' life advice is so low, that the staff deserve to be law suited for ineptitude.
NORMAL REACTIONS TO HORRIBLE SITUATIONS TREATED AS DISEASE
- Psychiatry is treating people who have normal or exaggerated reactions to horrible situations that they can't get out of as a disease and forcing psychiatric drugs on the people instead of removing them from the horrible situation. They even return the client directly back to the horrible situation upon release from hospitals instead of into a better situation.
NO DUE PROCESS
- No investigation is undertaken to determine if what someone else said about the patient outside of the psych ward is true or not
- The internet is not consulted by staff
- Patient does not get a court hearing before being forced into psychiatry
- Drugging is before the patient goes to court and the court is only to listen to the hospital staff about releasing the patient or not
- No proof is required for the patient to be locked away into psychiatry, just a complaint by someone is required
NO MALE-FEMALE SEPARATION
- Male staff are placed with female patients in situations such as injecting the patient unconscious and other hands-on practices with no one else in the room and no camera either, leaving women to be raped or molested with no prevention of it happening
- Usually, there's both male and female patients with both male and female staff with zero male-female separation at all
- Female clients are forced to strip and show their bodies naked or partially naked with opened up hospital robes to male staff and male cops and vice versa
HORRIBLE, INFERIOR RECREATION
- There are no personal TVs in bedrooms, as there should be, but only one TV for all patients to share in the common room and patients have no choice what they watch. And often, the TV is controlled by staff to show only entertainment programs related subject of why clients are in the hospital. There is no individuality allowed.
- Preschool level arts and crafts activities are used for group recreational activities which are too low in class for adults
- Almost always, only paper novels are provided which are related to the subject of why staff think that the clients are in the hospital, so there is no individuality allowed. And often, forced clients don't know why staff are holding them in the hospital until they see the novels on display.
- No newspapers
- Only inferior, low-life skilled individual activity sheets such as word searches, children's coloring sheets, and sudoku
- If there are board and card games, only ones too simple and for elementary schoolers, without complete sentences, are available
- No internet or computers available
- Fitness classes are extremely low-life-skilled and made only for geriatric wheelchair bound people (ex: chair yoga)
- Recreational activities have no individuality and don't analyze clients lives or lifestyles or their problems for why they are in psychiatry in any way, and don't improve them in any aspect of the lives
NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE FROM THE DRUGS
- Extrapyramidal Symptoms (involuntary muscle movements, tremors, and contractions)
- Brain damage causing decreased ability to read, write, communicate, and concentrate
- Loss of the ability to feel emotions
FORCED PAYMENTS FOR FORCED PSYCHIATRY
- Forced psychiatric patients, patients receiving psychiatry against their will, are forced to pay for their medical 'services' against their will, instead of the government paying for them.
LOSS OF HOUSING & EMPLOYMENT
- People who enter either forced or non-forced, short-term or long-term psychiatric hospitalization often lose their housing and employment while they are there due to lack of payment housing and absence from work. They then go homeless and unemployed. Plus, the long-term negative side effects of the psychiatric drugs can cause them to stay long-term unemployed.
FORCED BRAIN SCANS NOT USED IN DIAGNOSIS
- All psychiatric hospital clients, forced or non-forced, are forced to take mandatory brain scans, which are not used in the diagnosis, while staff pretend that they are used for such. When the brain scan shows no injuries or 'illness,' clients are still diagnosed with a disease. Really, it is suspected that these brain scans are just used to later find the clients via advanced technology, like on sci-fi entertainment programs.
CLIENTS FALSELY TREATED AS LOW-LIFE SKILLED IN SOCIETY
- Psychiatric hospitals falsely treat all the clients like they are the people with the lowest life skills in society, when it is not so, and the clients are really from every socioeconomic class that exists in society, including socioeconomic classes above the psychiatric staff.
PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE OUTERSPACE ALIENS ARE FORCED INTO PSYCHAITRY
- People who experience outer space aliens and U.F.O.s and tell about it, get forced into psychiatry and falsely diagnosed with psychosis.
NO LIFE SKILL DIVIDSION OF STAFF OR CLIENTS
- Psychiatric hospitals and forced psychiatric clinics have no life skill divisions of staff or clients as there are as found inside of capitalism. And often staff are lower life skilled than clients, and falsely in charge of the clients' lives.
IMPOSTER SITUATIONS TREATED AS UNREAL
- All imposter situations are falsely treated by psychiatry as delusional, paranoia, and psychosis, and the situation is never investigated, when such situations do sometimes occur.
NOT ALLOWING CLIENTS TO GO HOME ALONE FROM HOSPITALS
- Psychiatric hospitals often falsely force clients to go home with family members, friends, or roommates and not alone, falsely assuming that people who don't have people to bring them home have behavioral problems and deserve to be locked away in a hospital for life. This is especially a problem when people are going through spy, military situations, imposter situations, bad family relationships where their family members are harming them or lying about them to psychiatry getting them forced into psychiatry to begin with, they are living far away from everyone they know, or they don't want people to know about their psychiatric visit.
STAFF LIE ABOUT THE DRUGS GIVEN
- Psychiatric hospital staff often given psychiatric drugs to clients without telling them what the drugs are or actually lie in telling them what the psychiatric drugs are. For example, there are hospitals that give every one of their clients risperidone, saying that it is only a sedative to make them relax, when it is really a psychotronic anti-psychotic that affects the psychic and psychotronic realm.
IGNORE OR PRETEND SIDE EFFECTS DRUGS ARE PSYCHIATRIC DISEASE
- Psychiatric hospital staff ignore almost all negative side effects of their psychiatric drugs and also often pretend that the negative side effects of the psychiatric drugs they gave the clients are the original psychiatric disease that the clients entered the hospital with and the reason for need for hospitalization to begin with.
WITHDRAWING TOO MUCH BLOOD, WHICH IS NOT USED IN DIAGNOSIS
- Often, psychiatric hospital staff take too much blood from clients, such as daily, while pretending that the blood tests they do will be used in diagnosis, when the blood tests are really used only to test for the amount of psychiatric drugs in the client's system and to test for whether more can be added or not.
BEING MADE NOT POSITIVELY PSYCHICALLY POSSESSED
- Psychiatry often makes people unpossessed psychically or psychotronically by a positive entity. Clients lose a helpful voice talking to them psychically or psychotronically inside their bodies and lose the ability to combat, dance, sing, move their bodies in body language, etc... which was done so via a positive psychic or psychotronic possession. This is a similar experience to having a 'god.' When psychiatry does this, they pretend that the client only had a 'mental' illness called psychosis, making no distinction between a positive and a negative psychic or psychotronic possessions, when the client was really being helped psychically. This horrible process is done by psychiatry by a drug called an anti-psychotic, usually risperidone.